With board approval we are happy to announce that starting next week the 14th, we will be able to allow patrons in the library following the guidelines listed below! For the best experience, please contact us for an appointment.
We will be offering in library hours Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 3, Wednesday from 3-5.
• No persons will be allowed in without a mask and must keep it on while in the library.
• Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided at the front entrance.
• All persons will be signed in and out by staff, maximum time allowed is 30 minutes.
• The library doors will continue to be locked, there is a doorbell at the front window in which to notify us that you are here, we will then unlock the front door to allow entrance.
• Please try to maintain the 6 foot distance rule while in the library, this applies to staying 6 feet from staff as well!
• There is a limit of 2 non related persons in the library at the same time.
• We ask that if you bring children that you adhere to the same rules as adult patrons.
• The bathrooms are off limits to all persons other than staff!
• It is best that you make an appointment if you need to use the computers. Only 2 computers will be available for patron use to maintain the 6 foot distancing rule.
• If you have any type of illness we ask that you do not enter!
• We will however continue the “Grab N Go” Window Service for all patrons not wishing to come into the library!